The tomato paste processing equipment uses the fully mature, bright color, high dry matter content, thin skin, thick flesh, and few seeds tomato as raw material. The tomato paste making machine can process hundreds of tons of such fresh tomatoes every day. It need for precise and continuous supply of fresh products (raw materials). The tomatoes evaporate in a vacuum and become a very thick tomato paste. This tomato paste can be stored at room temperature for 1-2 years, so it can be sold all year round.
The tomato processing equipment always runs at maximum capacity is vital . It is impossible to work at very low capacity, or worse, work intermittently or every other day. In fact, every time the tomato paste processing equipment is shut down, all the machines have to be cleaned, and then a few hours of work are lost, wasting a lot of water and a lot of product contained in the evaporator. HB products are usually used for ketchup and different sauces that require 28-30°Brix, while CB is mainly used for triple concentrated paste with 36-38°Brix, packaged in 500 or 1000g cans for household use .
PLC Control More Safety
The tomato paste processing equipment operation control part adopts automatic control system, automatic fault alarm system, and other guarantee mechanisms to ensure the safety of equipment and personnel;
304 Stainless Steel
All equipment in the system is made of stainless steel (in direct contact with the raw materials) to ensure the safety and sanitation in the process of ketchup production;
flavor retention technology
The entire tomato paste processing equipment is carried out in a fully enclosed environment from material crushing, cooking separation, concentration, sterilization to aseptic filling, to maximize the preservation of the original flavor and nutrients of the tomato;
Tomato Paste Manufacturing Plant Process Flow
Tomato Washing Pre-heating Crushing Pulping Concentrating Sterilizing Tomato Paste Filling
Water system high-speed dissolution blending degassing homogenization sterilization filling
The flow chart for tomato paste production is as follows:
• Fresh tomatoes transported to the factory by truck are unloaded into the collection channel (also called the sink). Or the delivery truck is parked next to the sink. When the trailer containing the tomatoes is tilted toward the sink, the operator uses a special tube to transport a large amount of water into the truck so that the tomatoes can flow out of the sink. Special 50 x 50cm opening. In this way, tomatoes and water will gradually enter the sink without being damaged.
• The water flow brings the tomatoes into the bucket elevator, and then transports them to the sorting station.
• Tomatoes arrive at the sorting station (sorter) after being rinsed by a water spray system (preferably drinking water). Here, the staff removes green, damaged and undersized tomatoes.
• Tomatoes suitable for processing are transported to the shredding station (tomato shredder) for shredding.
• The pulp is preheated to 65-75°C for cold crushing treatment or preheated to 85-95°C for thermal crushing treatment. The main control panel on the evaporator adjusts the preheat temperature.
• The heated tomato pulp (fiber, juice, skin and seeds) is then transported by a special pump to an extraction device, which consists of two operation stations (peeling/pulping/refining monomer): one crushing A pulp mill and a refiner are equipped with two screens with grids of different sizes. The first sieve can handle solid blocks up to 1-1.2 mm, while the refiner can handle solid blocks up to 0.6-0.8 mm, depending on the type of screen installed on the machine (if necessary, the manufacturer can provide different Sieve with size holes). Therefore, the extraction device will produce two products: refined juice for concentration and waste for processing. The average yield of the extractor is about 95%. For example, if the extractor is loaded with 100 kg of hot tomato pulp, it will produce 95 kg of juice and 5 kg of waste.
Tomato Water Transport
Tomato Paste Concentrating
Tomato Paste Drum Packaging
•At this time, the refined juice is collected in a large tank, which is continuously supplied to the evaporator. The water tank is equipped with maximum and minimum liquid level indicator-regulators to control the pump that supplies juice to the evaporator.
•The juice in the storage tank is sent to the vacuum evaporator to automatically adjust the juice intake and the output of the finished product concentrate; the operator only needs to set the Brix value on the evaporator control panel; and the concentration level will gradually increase, Until the required density is obtained in the final stage or "finisher".
• The concentrated liquid is directly sent into the aseptic system tank by the evaporator. From here, it is high-pressure pumped into the tube-in-tube sterilizer, and then transported to the aseptic bag filling machine, where it is filled into pre-sterilized aseptic bags in metal drums.
• According to the pH value and environmental conditions, the packaged concentrate can be stored for up to 24 months.
Tomato Paste Processing Plant Advantages
Fully considered the investment needs of investors, obtained corresponding production capacity and economic benefits, saved equipment investment, and realized a reasonable input-output ratio;
Taking into account the customer's actual and project equipment requirements, the installation and positioning of the production line equipment is flexible, ensuring the rationality of on-site construction and operation, and a good on-site working environment;
The entire process design and pipeline connection layout have taken into consideration the quality of the ketchup product. The cooling and heating process and material transportation are completed in a short time and within a short distance, effectively preventing the loss of tomato flavor and nutrients;