Tomato paste filling machine uses steam jet method to sterilize the bag mouth and filling room to ensure that the filling room is always in a sterile state. The sterilization, opening, filling and sealing of the aseptic bag mouth are all in an aseptic environment next to complete.1-220L aluminum-plastic composite bag, special filling equipment for juice, jam and other liquid materials.
It adopts Omron PLC control, and the man-machine interface realizes the automatic operation of the equipment.
It adopts flow meter or load cell layout, stable and accurate measurement, and good anti-interference.
The tomato paste filling room and related moving parts are protected by steam isolation.
Mirror welding technology is adopted, and the welding seam is smooth.
The whole machine is made of stainless steel, and the part in contact with the material is 304 or 316.
1. The whole machine is made of 304 stainless steel, and the main control components are Siemens, Omron, Schneider or equivalent brands.
2. Measurement method: The measurement method of German Cologne flowmeter is adopted, and the filling volume error is ≤0.5%.
3. Compact structure, reasonable process, smooth pipeline, safe and reliable, and capable of long-term operation.
4. All connections adopt steam protection measures to avoid pollution sources. The food has a long shelf life and can be stored for more than 1 year at room temperature.
5. Humanized design, convenient operation, visual and controllable man-machine dialogue platform, full computer program control, divided into manual operation, automatic operation, realization of coordinated work, and continuous production.
6. The ketchup filled by the aseptic filling machine has a long shelf life and has a unique process. The taste, nutrition and color of the food are rarely affected.
It is also possible to customize a sterilization machine with a multi-head aseptic filling machine for filling according to customer needs, which is convenient for use with a large-capacity sterilization machine. (Such as one machine with single head, one machine with double heads, one machine with four heads, etc.)